2013年5月21日星期二

THE FIRST DAY OF MALACCA




                             THE FIRST DAY OF MALACCA

we take the bus


After passed several blocks,we reached the hostel

Malacca is Malaysia's history oldest city, Located in the north shore of the straits of malacca, The malacca river through cities. Malacca was founded in 1403, Was the capital of the kingdom of malacca,Diversified architectural style here.
   
Malacca. We’ll have five day’s life and learning. Today is the first, we sat for two hours of bus arrived in Malacca. Teach talked to we a lot about the life and learning things for the Malacca. First came to Malacca I haven’t feel and how mach the difference for the Kuala Lumpur, but the comparison is then discovered Malacca characteristics is very obvious. Have to say it’s really good, the sea is the back of the room in the hotel, in all the window can clearly look at the sea. This is very exciting, I think I up every day’s I can see all this, I think it will let me is in a good mood in every day. Here environment is very good also very clean, I’m looking forward to this five days living in Malacca.

没有评论:

发表评论