2013年5月22日星期三

THE THIRD DAY OF MALACCA

THE THIRD DAY OF MALACCA
MINI  MALAYSIA

beautiful house

I'm too tired today,we go to sleep very late last night and the weather very hot. so I don't have the spirit today. the first stop MINI MALAYSIA, there are some characteristics of house in Malaysia, the house look like very old but very characteristics and beautiful. the house very different form chinese house, I think that is very different to live in this house.

Group photo and actors

Characteristics dance in Malaysia
The characteristics dance in malaysia, in the afternoon, There is a dance performance in the MINI MALAYSI, This program let me feeling the malaysians enthusiasm is enthusiasm and unrestrained character. It let my mood become will, after the performance they enthusiasm invitation we dance together, Let everyone enjoy the charm of dance in Malaysia, sometimes i feeling this life seems very good. so now we need to go to lunch and to start our next journey.
 

没有评论:

发表评论